Publish file to FTP
Publish feature allows you to save your file locally and upload a copy to FTP server.
To publish local file to FTP server
- On the File menu, click Publish to FTP.
- In the Browse FTP dialog box, from Sites list select an FTP site or click New Site on the toolbar to add new FTP site.
- When your FTP site is listed and selected, click Connect on the toolbar.
- Select remote file to be overwritten or in the file name box type a name for your file. Make sure, file name includes extension (e.g. index.htm).
- Click Save.
- If connection to FTP site can not be established, please, make sure that you have entered correct properties for your FTP site and that internet connection is present and FTP server is up and running.