Add code to Library
To add your own code snippet to Library
- On the Options menu click Library Editor.
- Select one of available folders or use New Folder or Subfolder button to create a new one.
- Click New Snippet.
- Snippet Editor appears. In the Name box, enter title for the snippet. Then enter snippet contents in text edit box(es).
- Click OK to save code snippet.
- Click Close to exit Library editor.
- When callword (essentially a short, user-defined single word or text string) is assigned to a snippet, the snippet can then be inserted by typing the callword and immediately pressing Ctrl+J which replaces the callword at cursor with the corresponding snippet.
- All snippets with callwords will be added to a special Auto Complete drop down box which can be called by pressing Ctrl+J at any moment during text editing.