Save file to FTP
To quickly save a file that has been open form FTP server, click Save on the toolbar.
To save new or local file to FTP server
- On the File menu, click Save to FTP.
- In the FTP Browser dialog box from Sites list select an FTP site or click New Site on the toolbar to add new FTP site.
- When your FTP site is listed and selected, click Connect on the toolbar.
- In the file name box type a name for your file. Include extension (e.g. .htm) in the file name.
- Click Save.
- If connection to FTP site can not be established, please, make sure that you have entered correct properties for your FTP site and that internet connection is present and FTP server is up and running.