Create screen saver setup
Use this to create self-installing screen saver package for easy distribution.
To create screen saver setup package
- On the Navigation Bar, click Create.
- Select Create Screensaver Setup Package tab.
- Click Browse, select folder you want the screen saver setup to be created in; and enter a file name for your screen saver setup file.
- You can select one of the following options:
- To run setup file after it is created, check Test screen saver setup.
- To allow uninstalling screen saver from Add/Remove Programs, check Create item in Add/Remove list.
- To make your setup create shortcuts to screen saver and Readme file in Start Menu, check Add shortcuts to Start Menu.
- To make your setup create Desktop shortcut for the screen saver, check Add shortcut to Desktop.
- Finally, click Create Setup to create the setup file or Create Setup CD to create setup file and put it on CD.
- The automatic CD writing feature is available on Windows XP and newer systems only.