Enable auto updates
You can make your screensaver content update automatically without users having to download an updated screensaver version. You can make your screensaver add and remove pictures, videos and flash content automatically based on the data stored online.
Please note that setting up auto updates requires some advanced skills and technical knowledge. You should be able to create and edit an XML file based on a sample provided below and you should be able to upload files to a web server.
To enable auto updates
- On the Navigation Bar, click Developer.
- Select Auto Updates tab.
- Check Enable Auto Updates for this screensaver
- Specify the web address (URL) of the XML file containing the Auto Update data.
To create auto update data
- Prepare an XML file that defines how to update your screensaver. Click here to learn more.
- Upload the XML file and the media to be included in your screensavers.