Surfblocker allows you to temporarily block or restrict Internet connection and access to the Web. In order to unblock full Internet access, valid password must be entered.
To disable or restrict Internet connection
- Launch Surfblocker application.
- Check any of the following options
- Block everything - to block Internet access completely
- Block selected websites and services only - to block some resources (you must specify which ones)
- Block harmful content at all times - to block harmful content, such as adult sites
- Close Surfblocker window.
You will notice that Surfblocker tray icon is changed to , which indicates that Internet connection is blocked or restricted.
- You can also operate Surfblocker from the tray menu, which can be opened by right-clicking Surfblocker tray icon.
For more info, view following topics