Create a single button
To create a single button
- On the File ribbon, open section called New.
- Select to create an empty image-based menu (IMG icon).
- On the Home ribbon, click Add Item.
- On the Button tab, enter a meaningful caption for your button.
- Make sure Button Templates panel is activated at the bottom of the screen. Select any template by double-clicking on it.
- On the Publish ribbon, click Save Button As Image. This will save your button in a simple image file.
- If you save your button as an image file, mouse over and pushed down states are not included. To include these states, on the Publish ribbon click Insert into Web Page - this will generate more files and complex scripts necessary for multi-state button.