Create a group of buttons
You can create a group of buttons which can be useful for creating single-level image-based menus.
To create a group of buttons
- On the File ribbon, open section called New.
- Select to create an empty image-based menu (IMG icon).
- On the Home ribbon, click Add Item.
- On the Button tab, enter a meaningful caption for your button.
- Make sure Button Templates panel is activated at the bottom of the screen. Select any template by double-clicking on it.
- Repeat steps 2. to 4. for each additional button.
- On the Publish ribbon, click Insert into Web Page.
- If you intend to update or modify your work at a later time, on the File menu, click Save to save your project.