Restrict Internet access
To restrict Internet access
- Launch Surfblocker application.
- Check any of the following options
- Block everything - to block Internet access completely
- Block selected websites and services only - to block some resources (you must specify which ones)
- Block harmful content at all times - to block harmful content, such as adult sites
- Close Surfblocker window.
You will notice that Surfblocker tray icon is changed to , which indicates that Internet connection is blocked or restricted.