Setting up remote access
To use the Sufblocker remote control features, you must first register your Surfblocker Connect online account.
To set up your Surfblocker Connect account
- Open the Surfblocker Connect registration form.
- Enter your Surfblocker licnese key.
- Choose your login e-mail and password.
- Click Register.
- Make sure you have activated the Surfblocker software on your computers.
- This feature is available only to registered Surfblocker users with an active Surfblocker subscription.
- If you do not renew your annual Surfblocker subscription, you will no longer have access to your Surfblocker Connect account.
- Initially after the registration it may take up to an hour for your Surfblocker computers to appear in your Surfblocker Connect account.