With Program Protector it is easy to password protect Windows applications (software programs) and maintain protected items.
To password protect program
- Close the application you wish to password protect if it is running.
- Drag and drop the shortcut of the application on the Program Protector window.
- Type the password you want to protect it with twice (the same in both boxes).
- Click Protect Program button.
You will notice that the application gets added to the protected applications list.
To try out how the protection works
- Select the application from the list
- Click Run Program button.
- When prompted for password, use the same password you protected the application with.
To remove password protection
- Close the application you want to unprotect if it is running.
- Select the application from the list and click Unprotect Program on the toolbar.
- Enter password the application is protected with.
- Click Unprotect Program.