Create a new project
You create project by defining root folder for the files and sub folders the project contains and specifying which file types to include in the project.
To create new project
- On the Project menu, click New Project.
- In the Project name box, enter some project name (e.g. My Site)
- Click Browse near Root folder box, to specify folder that contains project files and directories
- In the Files of type box, specify types of files to include in the project.
- If you want to use project file FTP upload features, click Select to specify FTP directory.
- Click OK.